7.25.2012

Weigh-IN Wednesday #13

UGGG!

Ok now that, that is out of the way this weeks weight is 205.6 up 0.4 
Really, REALLY???  Come on I am so close to 200 and almost out of the 200's that I can fricken taste it.  This is driving me crazy,(* TMI ALERT*)  and to top it off I started my period AGAIN WTH?? it's only been two weeks since the last one.  Is my body going on strike or fighting back because I am getting healthy? I'm actually wondering if it's because of my IUD? I have the Mirena and it's been fine for the last year or so, but about 6 months ago I started getting this pain in my left side during my TOM, and I would think uh oh gotta call the DR. but then a few days later it would go away so then I would forget about it until next month and the cycle started again, now 6 months later it's still happening and I'm starting to be all off schedule...Crap I guess I really will need to go to the Dr. now...But at least this explains my total lack of motivation lately 😒

2 comments:

  1. Really enjoying reading your blog and I'm sorry the weigh in has not been great this week! All I can say is keep going and if you've got a niggle that something isn't right with your mirena then it's best to get the Dr to check it out!

    PS - I've tagged you in a post on my blog: http://walks-in-the-woods.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/liebster-award.html

    Please don't feel obligated to do it, but I thought it would be a fun way of getting to know some other bloggers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes weight loss or gain can make periods wonky, but it sounds like something that should get checked out. I remember when I was close to being under 200 and it seemed to go back and forth and take forever. It made me crazy! You'll get there. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love to read them and I respond to every one. If you have not gotten a response it is probably because you are a "no-reply" blogger and I am unable too.

You can fix it by going to your BLOGGER ACCOUNTS then click on your Dashboard, go to EDIT PROFILE and check mark SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, Then click save settings. This will allow you to get return comments :)

Popular Posts