8.15.2012

Weigh - In Wednesday #16

The scale was a bit up today and I take full responsibility and I'm actually ok with it...

This week's weight is 202.8 so I'm up a pound.

 I was totally hoping to bust through to Onederland this week but I kinda derailed that.  I did go to the gym every day and even did a double wammy yesterday, but it wasn't quite enough to counter act the late night Jack in the Box run after the concert (which really wasn't to bad 2 tacos and a small Oreo cookie shake but at 2am I guess it wasn't the wisest choice).  Then yesterday I did go to the gym at 3:45am and did a quick 45 min run before work, then after I stayed over at one of my good friends house for girls night.  We started of by taking a 2 mile walk up the biggest hill I'd ever seen then finishing with a quick jog trough the park thank god that was flat sort of. But afterward she made a freaking delish sundried tomato pasta dish complete with garlic bread and lots and lots of wine!  I started to feel a guilty but damn it I just did 2 work outs today I was going to enjoy it.  I have to let myself have a little wiggle room and I'm still gonna hit the gym hard the rest of the week so I know it will come off. . . and yes it was worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love to read them and I respond to every one. If you have not gotten a response it is probably because you are a "no-reply" blogger and I am unable too.

You can fix it by going to your BLOGGER ACCOUNTS then click on your Dashboard, go to EDIT PROFILE and check mark SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, Then click save settings. This will allow you to get return comments :)

Popular Posts