9.23.2012

Tissue Please?

Ugg go figure I'm sick.  I knew it was just a matter of time with all the new little germies milling around. I started to feel kinda ick on Tues. but I toughed it out and ran 3 miles anyway and went to Aqua on Wed. but Thursday was Back to School Night and I worked 12 hours and that was all she wrote... Ugg I'm doing so good on my running this set back sucks!  I just can't seem to get my self up to do anything not even eat so I guess it will all even out in the end.  I'm really wanted to get up this morning and at least try to get in a short 2 miler but my head and throat said hell no and to top it off it's still over a 100 degress here.  I hate, HATE, being sick in the heat :(   Ok enough of poor me, hope evryone else is killin it for me.

1 comment:

  1. Awww honey, I'm sorry you're sick. There's a nasty bug sweeping the country and it sounds like it hit you. It hit both my kids this week-my daughter worse than my son-but so far, I'm good. I hope you can get in some chicken soup and gingerale and get better soon!!

    Bridgette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love to read them and I respond to every one. If you have not gotten a response it is probably because you are a "no-reply" blogger and I am unable too.

You can fix it by going to your BLOGGER ACCOUNTS then click on your Dashboard, go to EDIT PROFILE and check mark SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, Then click save settings. This will allow you to get return comments :)

Popular Posts