9.26.2012

Weigh-In Wednesday #22

Wellp I stayed the same 196.0 no loss, but no gain either.  I'll take it seeing as how I only got in one run (and a short one at that) and being sick, so like I predicted it all evened out in the end.

I'm glad to say I think we are finally finding our groove on the home front, between school, working out, and now starting this week dun..dun..dun... HOMEWORK!  Drama Queen is so different than her big sis TaTa. It's like pulling teeth to get her to sit down for 5 min and do some homework, not like  TaTa as she was a little sponge and loved doing any kind of school work and for the most part still does .  So now this is the new challenge at home, if any one has any suggestions I'd love to hear them :)

Also I'm starting to get excited the Color Run is coming up pretty quick (Nov. 2nd) in San Diego and we are hoping to make a weekend of it. So I'm looking into hotels and stuff and trying to coordinate who wants to stay, one or two nights and all that jazz it's kinda a pain in the ass but I'm hoping totally worth it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love to read them and I respond to every one. If you have not gotten a response it is probably because you are a "no-reply" blogger and I am unable too.

You can fix it by going to your BLOGGER ACCOUNTS then click on your Dashboard, go to EDIT PROFILE and check mark SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, Then click save settings. This will allow you to get return comments :)

Popular Posts