11.07.2012

Weigh-In Wednesday #28

I'm down -1.2 pounds yay!!! That's awesome especially because last weigh-in was on Halloween morning and the festivities begin at night so, I so could have gorged myself on candy rationalizing that I have a whole week to work it off, but I didn't... yes I had a few pieces (maybe five or six) but that's it and didn't have anymore after that because Drama Queen had her stash under lock and key and wouldn't share I have new found willpower.

I also have so much to tell you about the Color Run we did on Saturday, but it's been crazy here and my freaking car is busted again which really sucks when you commute to work everyday so I have been trying to figure that mess out, but I promise a post will be done soon.

A sneak peek at all the awesomness...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love to read them and I respond to every one. If you have not gotten a response it is probably because you are a "no-reply" blogger and I am unable too.

You can fix it by going to your BLOGGER ACCOUNTS then click on your Dashboard, go to EDIT PROFILE and check mark SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, Then click save settings. This will allow you to get return comments :)

Popular Posts