1.27.2013

Coughing, Splits, and 10 Miler

My morning did not start off as great as I had hoped or planned.  The Hubs started coughing yesterday and it got progressively worse as the evening continued so bad in fact that around 3am I headed to the couch.  Then commenced the tossing and turning for a few hours and then I finally dozed off, I finally woke up around 7am ugg. I had planned on getting up around 5:30ish and get out the door about 6:30-7 so needless to say I didn't get out until 8:30 and was a little sore to boot damn couch. 

Once I got outside and started to move things felt better and began to loosen up and it was my ideal running conditions a bit chilly, overcast and even a little threat of rain (which never happened, so perfect).  It was a great run, I felt good and though it always takes me a few miles to find my groove I loved it.  The only bummer was I got a cramp in my left calf and had to walk more than I wanted because every time I tried to run it would tighten up on me pretty bad.  I'm not sure why I got a cramp that has never happened before and I was really good at making sure I hydrated well the day before.  The only thing I did different was I did get a massage on Friday to help loosen my muscles and I skipped my morning coffee... Don't think it was the coffee but maybe the massage (but oh it was heaven).

So I finally figured out how to get a screen shot of my splits (Thanks TaTa) so here they are:

 


Not too bad, so my next long run will take place on Sunday, 13 point freaking 1!!!
Surf City ready or not here I come....

Oh and my updated pics and measurements did not fall out of my head, I just ran out of time and my camera wasn't charged :(  but I did take my measurements and they are looking pretty good)  I'll get them up soon promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love to read them and I respond to every one. If you have not gotten a response it is probably because you are a "no-reply" blogger and I am unable too.

You can fix it by going to your BLOGGER ACCOUNTS then click on your Dashboard, go to EDIT PROFILE and check mark SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, Then click save settings. This will allow you to get return comments :)

Popular Posts