2.05.2013

Pancake Day!!

It National Pancake day, say what???

So I guess that means it's pancakes for dinner tonight YUM!   And go figure I made Pancakes for lunch yesterday, not just any old pancakes but healthy, 2ish  ingredient pancakes and they were delish.

I had seen them on Angela's blog Honey, I shrunk the Mom and tried them, so good. Her recipe was just the two ingredients a mashed up banana and an egg but I doctored mine up a bit because,  well why not :)  Here's what I did:

2ish Ingredient Healthy Pancakes
 _____________________________________________

1 ripe mashed up banana
1 whole egg
dash of vanilla
dash of pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon

Mix all ingredients well with fork until most lumps are gone, spray skillet with Pam, pour silver dollar sized pancakes into warm pan and cook until it holds well enough to flip ( it was a bit tricky) then cook until done.
*myfitnesspal calculated it to be 194 calories for the whole thing (about 3-4 small)
 



As you can see mine didn't turn out very pretty but what it lacked in beauty it made up for in taste!  They were really yummy and will be a staple for me now :)! maybe with some berries and cool whip??

How are you celebrating Pancake Day??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love to read them and I respond to every one. If you have not gotten a response it is probably because you are a "no-reply" blogger and I am unable too.

You can fix it by going to your BLOGGER ACCOUNTS then click on your Dashboard, go to EDIT PROFILE and check mark SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, Then click save settings. This will allow you to get return comments :)

Popular Posts