2.17.2013

Too Much Red...Velvet That is...

Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day and and equally good President's Day weekend... YAY for three day weekends!!

I have been busy with lots of fun things the last few days and maybe a bit over indulgent with Valentine's Day and my birthday just a few days away (Tuesday to be exact).  The Hubs and I don't really do much for the hearts and flower day but my sweet kiddos at work love to shower us with sugar.  This is just a small bit of what I got


I know can you believe it It was so hard to resist and truth be told I didn't :(   DQ and I actually spent the night at CareBears (I had a photo shoot but then that was cancelled) so we spent the night anyway and Nelle stopped by so we had a Man Haters Woman Club Meeting  great girls night.  CB and I started with a trip to the gym (which I almost walked out and forgot DQ, but I did only get just past the kid's club door then realized it) in my defense it was a different gym...hell who am I kidding it was still a total #mommyfail  

Then we had dinner and yes that yummy looking red velvet cake for dessert along with 2 whipped vodkas and strawberry fizzy water.  My plan was only to have a few bites but it was so damn good and we demolished it between the 3 of us and DQ made quick work of the strawberries so at least that was one less temptation.  I felt pretty bad about the cake especially after the great week I had last week, and the fact that I  haven't run at all this week. The crappy thing is there really was no reason to skip my runs, yes I was busy but I could have squeezed in at least a mile I was just being a lazy ass.  Also a bit of that old mentality of "I did so good last week I can slide just a bit" came creeping his ugly butt back in. 

It hit even harder the last few days on the scale (I do still weigh myself everyday but I only "count" my Wednesdays as my weight for the week) it has been slowly creeping up so I'm not super at all confidant about this weeks weigh-in.  But on a good note, though the scale will most likely not be in my favor, I have already taken some steps to get through it.  As soon as I got home I went through and just chucked all the candy and crap straight into the trash not even saving it for a treat for DQ.  I also planned out my meals for the week keeping it simple and healthy and getting my ass moving again.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love to read them and I respond to every one. If you have not gotten a response it is probably because you are a "no-reply" blogger and I am unable too.

You can fix it by going to your BLOGGER ACCOUNTS then click on your Dashboard, go to EDIT PROFILE and check mark SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, Then click save settings. This will allow you to get return comments :)

Popular Posts