3.11.2013

Tattoos, Punk, and Soccer Mom

I have a little secret I love punk music and tattoos. In high school I was that weird chick with black hair,  red lips, who wore all black and Doc Marten boots up to my knees... I know can you believe how normal I turned out... Well sort of :)

So Friday was a throw back to my youth.  After work the girlies and I went to the Musink festival (a tattoo and music festival) which was pretty sweet. We met up with our friends D&D and enjoyed some awesome art and great music. We were really excited to see The Vandals and Bad Religion they still got it!  It was a great show and everyone was so nice even the tattooed freaks lol oh wait I'm one of those.   And to top it off I did really good with my eating though I did have a few beers.





We got home around 1:00AM (that, I am to old for yikes) then Saturday morning reared it's ugly head to soon and off we went to DQ's 8:00AM soccer game.  Followed by OZ the Great and Powerful.  TaTa of course bought a huge popcorn and I had NONE of it!! I was resolved to stay on track and the fact that I was so tired I was lucky to even stay awake for the movie  helped.




I made home made pizza's on Saturday and they were so yummy.  For mine I actually used a Light Flat Out instead of the regular crust. It was pretty yummy I'm thinking I'll make it again and post the recipe. It really was that good.

3 comments:

  1. I love punk music too! That sounds like a lot of fun!! And, how you resisted movie theater popcorn I will never know! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Confession: I was in a ska-punk band (don't judge me) called Hole In One. Our patches (diy, of course) featured a golf course with the 19th hole. One of our big hits was "Bob Saget, You Rule".

    I'm pretty sure I just got a lot cooler. And by "cooler" I mean you're probably embarrassed for me.

    (Also, when did 1:00 a.m. get to be sooooooo late? Seriously.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelly you have always been cool but now you just reached rockstar status!!! I love it... any chance I can get a copy of your best selling single :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love to read them and I respond to every one. If you have not gotten a response it is probably because you are a "no-reply" blogger and I am unable too.

You can fix it by going to your BLOGGER ACCOUNTS then click on your Dashboard, go to EDIT PROFILE and check mark SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, Then click save settings. This will allow you to get return comments :)

Popular Posts