5.13.2013

Sweet Girls

Hope everyone had a Happy Mother's Day!!

Mine was very low key and just about perfect.  I started off the day with my final Mama BootCamp which nabbed me a 635 calorie burn and got me to my goal of burning 3500 in a week and was even over by 10 cals cause I'm an overachiever like that.  Yay Me!

Then I came home to this...

TaTa surprised me with all of that and even made me a healthy breakfast that was waiting for my (still hot mind you) when I got out of the shower!! 

Then this was her totally cute card for me, I love that she sees me as strong and fit.  It makes me feel like I am doing something right, and being a good example of health especially for my teenager.  



Next up was the Hubs and DQ who are so much the same person it's scary!  and of course they are nuts so they slid my card under the bathroom door.  You know your a mom when you can't have a moments peace even in the bathroom.  It's ok I'll forgive them this time since it was a $50 Amazon card!!  HOLLA!



Finally to finish the day off it was a very warm 100 degrees here so we spent the day in the backyard lounging in the pool that still feels like ice cubes.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a good Mother's Day! Great job burning all those calories. That is a lot for one week!

    I've nominated you for a Liebster award. Please check out my blog about it if you'd like to participate. :) http://sparkedbird.blogspot.com/2013/05/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love to read them and I respond to every one. If you have not gotten a response it is probably because you are a "no-reply" blogger and I am unable too.

You can fix it by going to your BLOGGER ACCOUNTS then click on your Dashboard, go to EDIT PROFILE and check mark SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, Then click save settings. This will allow you to get return comments :)

Popular Posts