5.20.2013

Weigh-In Wednesday

So another WIW and happy to say another loss.   -2.1 pounds YAY!!! I think I can safely say buh-bye to the 180's.  Now at 177.5 I'm suppa close to my mini goal of 175 next week maybe?? Yeah I may have just totally jinxed that but oh well.  

The challenge that I so spanked really helped me to keep moving so I'm going to try and keep it up.  I'll tell ya though reaching 3500 calories just exercising was tough.  That is 500 calories a day 7 days a week with no rest day . I did take one day then had to make it up  later in the week.  Ugg that day I had to keep at it for almost 2 hrs.  So to keep it attainable and not burn my self out I'm shooting for 2500-3500 a week.  That gives me at least one rest day and if I'm running short on time (cause DQ B-Day is around the corner and this mama is in  party planning mode) I won't feel bad only doing a quick 1/2 hour work out!~


Sorry about the crappy quality but you get the idea. TaTa and I starting off our week right!




1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! That's a lot of calories to burn a week. I have never had a monitor other than when I use my garmin to run, so my estimate is what I go by. I normally work out 5 days a week and I know the weeks I do 6 days I usually do better. It's so hard when one bad meal seems to screw me up for the week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love to read them and I respond to every one. If you have not gotten a response it is probably because you are a "no-reply" blogger and I am unable too.

You can fix it by going to your BLOGGER ACCOUNTS then click on your Dashboard, go to EDIT PROFILE and check mark SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, Then click save settings. This will allow you to get return comments :)

Popular Posts