6.06.2013

Another Late Weigh In, but I'm on Vacation Time

Hi from the sunny and hot Colorado river!! 

It suppose to be a balmy 112 degrees today.  Talk about effing hawt! 

Anyway I am having a great time soaking up the sun and floatin it the cold ass water.  I am being good though.

TaTa and I are waking up supa early before it gets unbearable to walk and workout

Also I'm doing really well on my eating and made sure to bring lots of healthy options like fruit and veggies.  Even though I'm surrounded by chips, candy, and everything else you could imagine. 

So my weigh in yesterday was good!!
Check it out

I'm down -1.8 lbs this week!!! I made it under my short term goal, guess its time to come up with a new one.  

I'll leave you with one more

I think this is the first time ever I've a actually  liked a picture of myself in a bathing suit.  Talk about HAWT! ;) 

*sorry if the pics are low quality and it comes out all funky. I have no wifi access and am posting this from my phone. 

2 comments:

  1. GIRL!!!! You are rocking that bathing suit!!! And I'm digging your meals and workouts on Vacay!! That looks better than my meals at home! I wish I was a veggie lover! All in time, yeah?! lol. Have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your weight loss. By the way, you look great in your bathing suit... great job.
    fromchubbytothin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love to read them and I respond to every one. If you have not gotten a response it is probably because you are a "no-reply" blogger and I am unable too.

You can fix it by going to your BLOGGER ACCOUNTS then click on your Dashboard, go to EDIT PROFILE and check mark SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, Then click save settings. This will allow you to get return comments :)

Popular Posts