7.16.2013

Biggest Loser Celebration

Well we finally had our final weigh in for the Biggest Loser competition at work...

I WON!!  Well I actually won 1/2  but I'll take it.  We were playing for most weight lost (I won that ) and for most inches lost (K won that but only by 0.4%) sooo close but hey I won't complain that's an extra $63 in my pocket for doing what I'm doing anyway.

So then what did I do afterward.... Go out a celebrate of course

Burger, Food


 Ya that is a big ol' fat burger from Red Robin.  I have been craving a burger like forever and to help curb the cravings and stay on track I have been have a Boca Burger or the Morning star Chipotle Black Bean burger.  Both are really good but it just wasn 't doing it for me.  I couldn't get the craving for a burger burger out of my mind.  So I decided to go ahead and just give myself permission to just go and have it.  I had the Blue Burger my fave and yes I had the fries  cause really what is a burger without fries and that giant beer.  I have to admit it was soooo good.  I did feel a little guilt but I won't lie I  enjoyed every last bite of that sucker.

Yes I know a lot of people would say not to reward your self with food your not a dog  but ya know what sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.  I don't always do it, but yes once in a while I will treat my self to a small cone from Mickey D's after a super awesome sweat sesh, or after being really good with my diet I will "splurge a little".  I think it helps me stay on track and not go off the deep end and binge.  I know this doesn't work for everyone, but it does for me so I will as always do what works for me.  This is the rest of my life and I just don't see me living without a burger, or ice cream, or a big fat burrito, every once in a while.    Everything in moderation right??  cause I did turn down dessert :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, there is nothing wrong with treating yourself from time to time... especially when you've done so well. In my opinion, you did good, you were able to stop yourself. I still can't. Oh and congrats on the weight loss and winning the contest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachael :) Just keep trying you will get there promise!





      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love to read them and I respond to every one. If you have not gotten a response it is probably because you are a "no-reply" blogger and I am unable too.

You can fix it by going to your BLOGGER ACCOUNTS then click on your Dashboard, go to EDIT PROFILE and check mark SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, Then click save settings. This will allow you to get return comments :)

Popular Posts