7.29.2013

Giant Wieners and Mud Baths

Yup you read that right!!

It actually sounds worse (and funnier) than it is.  Let me explain....
This weekend was wicked busy, but so fun.  It started off Friday with my girls Kyss and Nell we were going to see Weezer in concert and it just so happened that it was at the OC Fair.   Well, I haven't been to any kind of fair in about 10 years so I totally have missed this, whole fry every and anything you can think of fad....  So of course I had to try some when I got there

Yea that is totally a foot long corndog (or giant wiener as we called it ALL night) I would love to tell you I didn't eat the whole thing but I would be sooo lying, and yes it was fan-freakin-tastic!  I also did have one beer (cause really that's all I could afford the fair is damn expensive $12 for a beer ya NO!)  oh and I also had one deep fried cookie dough, honestly that was just ok (hence only one lol).  I didn't feel to bad about it.  I made sure to eat a very healthy and low cal breakfast and dinner knowing I was going to the fair.  We also walked over 5 miles according to my Fitbit, so that was my one shot at fried fair food... Really I didn't miss much.  Oh and Weezer was so fun it was baby's first concert! 


Next came Saturday and my bestie  Kyss surprised us all by taking us to Glen Ivy Spa, as a thank you for throwing her bridal showers (a few years ago) and more recently her baby shower. 
She booked a private cabana, stress relief massages, and moisturizing treatments.  Talk about pampering and relaxing.  It was a wonderful day.  We lounged around the pools, distressed   by soaking in the mineral spas, had a yummy and healthy lunch (I had a BBQ chicken salad with dressing on the side).  



 
All in all it was a great weekend with my girlies... I need to do this more often that's for sure!

1 comment:

  1. I LOL when I read the title of your post. haha I would have totally eaten it all too. :) I am glad you had a nice time with the girls. It looks like it was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love to read them and I respond to every one. If you have not gotten a response it is probably because you are a "no-reply" blogger and I am unable too.

You can fix it by going to your BLOGGER ACCOUNTS then click on your Dashboard, go to EDIT PROFILE and check mark SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, Then click save settings. This will allow you to get return comments :)

Popular Posts