8.14.2013

Weigh In Wednesday

I'm so freakin tired!! It is taking all I have to get to the gym tonight (going right after I type this).  We changed our Group X training time from 6pm to 7pm which is hard seeing as I normally go to bed by 8-830 especially since I get up the next morning at 3:00am to run...Oh well I'll survive (I hope)!

Any way my weight was up today 171.8 (+1.4) ugg!! But it's not surprising, I feel like a yo-yo lately and I'm doing everything right, keeping my calories under 1500 getting in my workouts.  I don't know what else to do??  It's so damn frustrating!!! 



We've grown!! My Group X ladies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love to read them and I respond to every one. If you have not gotten a response it is probably because you are a "no-reply" blogger and I am unable too.

You can fix it by going to your BLOGGER ACCOUNTS then click on your Dashboard, go to EDIT PROFILE and check mark SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, Then click save settings. This will allow you to get return comments :)

Popular Posts