9.26.2013

Thursday Weigh-In

Lol doesn't have as nice of a ring to it as Wednesday Weigh In but hey gotta do what ya gotta do.

This week I'm so happy to say I
 actually  down again, wow two weeks in a row this may be a record for me seeing as I've been bouncing up and down for over 3 months.  So today was 167.8 whoop whoop!!! Down 0.8 not quite a pound but far enough away from 170 to make me smile and think I may have finally broken through that damn plateau! 

So tomorrow I'm going with a few girlfriends to San Diego's gas lamp district for some bar and dare I say club hopping... Yikes I haven't done that in years and I'm hoping I can hang with the youngins' in my life I have two sets of friends -  the under 30s and the over 50s- with the exception of 2, lol so it's either super mellow or loud and crazy!! So we'll see if I survive the night.  

I had to go shopping for a worthy outfit since most of my clothes don't fit (they are all falling off) so it was interesting and dare I say fun. I love to shop but it's always been hard finding cute styles when I was bigger.  It was so cool grabbing things to try on and realizing that I needed to go smaller, my brain still thinks I'm a size 16/18 sometimes and I actually bought a few things in the Juniors section WOW! I know a 38 year old woman shopping in the Jrs department, but don't worry it was tasteful and not overly trendy...(ok maybe just a little), but hey it's a club...dis gurl gotta fits in riiigghhtt!!   Oh and I got a killer pair of heels not sure how long I'll last in those 5 inch beauties so I'm gonna stash a pair of flip flops in my purse :) 


This is what I'm used to...one of my "exceptions" and my over 50  PJs, wine and TV 

3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love to read them and I respond to every one. If you have not gotten a response it is probably because you are a "no-reply" blogger and I am unable too.

You can fix it by going to your BLOGGER ACCOUNTS then click on your Dashboard, go to EDIT PROFILE and check mark SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, Then click save settings. This will allow you to get return comments :)

Popular Posts