10.03.2013

Weigh In

Well my streak is over...whomp whomp I'm up 0.4 this week to 169 but hey at least I stayed out of the 170's right??  Not that surprising really seeing as Friday was filled with too many Martinis and I have to come clean and admit to the 2:30am chili cheese fries and it's that time of month...

Also I didn't get my 9 mile training run in this weekend.  It's been pretty difficult and has required a lot of begging and deal making with Grammies and TaTa to get in my long runs since the hubs has been working EVERY weekend.

But this weekend I got TaTa to watch her so Barbie and I can run our last long 10 mile training run before our Half Marathon next weekend.  It doesn't hurt that I'm taking her to see Maroon 5 tomorrow night (so she totally owes me). 

And on a final note sooo HAPPY that it's finally fall (sort of it's still in the high 80's here in So Cal)  that means pumpkin everything!!  I made sure to stop at Trader Joes on the 1st to get my first batch of Pumpkin Butter... I LOVE this stuff and put it on everything, but my favorite is mixing it with steel cut oats.  It tastes like I'm having pumpkin pie for breakfast yummm!



What's your favorite fall must have?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love to read them and I respond to every one. If you have not gotten a response it is probably because you are a "no-reply" blogger and I am unable too.

You can fix it by going to your BLOGGER ACCOUNTS then click on your Dashboard, go to EDIT PROFILE and check mark SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, Then click save settings. This will allow you to get return comments :)

Popular Posts