1.26.2014

The Final Workout

  • Thursday was my last early morning run at the gym.  There will be no more 3 am wake up calls at least not on purpose anyway. Honestly I thought I was going to be a bit happy about it.  Those mornings can be rough especially when 6pm rolls around and I'm  in the middle of cooking dinner.  But truthfully I was really sad, as tough as it was when I finished my run I felt great and accomplished not to mention pretty bad ass for waking up that early to get it done.
 
  • Thursday was also my last "double" day  also know as girls night with CareBear.  We did Body Pump then relaxed and had dinner.  So gonna miss those too, at least DQ will still get a girls night.  CB is helping out by taking DQ over night once a week so Grammie doesn't get burnt out.

  • Saturday DQ and I went to LaLa's birthday party.  It was a girly superhero party held at Pretend City (think our real life just kid size).  We had lot's of fun and kid size life is way more fun than real life. After the party we went to lunch and I got my eyebrows did (they were getting scary).

     
  • This morning I went out for a final run.  I planned on doing 3 miles but it was so nice and I just didn't want to stop so I ended up doing 5.  Toward the end I have to admit I teared up a bit honestly WHO  am I.  If you would have told me 2 years ago that I would be sad that I couldn't run or exercise I would have laughed at you.  Now I'm freaking out and wishing my running shoes a teary farewell.  Hopefully it will only be 6 weeks and not the full 12 but I will for sure listen to my body and the doctor so I don't hurt myself or make anything worse. 

1 comment:

  1. The very best of luck with your surgery! It's hard to be on the bench for sure, but listen to your doctor and pick up where you left off 12 weeks from now. Thoughts and prayers to you:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love to read them and I respond to every one. If you have not gotten a response it is probably because you are a "no-reply" blogger and I am unable too.

You can fix it by going to your BLOGGER ACCOUNTS then click on your Dashboard, go to EDIT PROFILE and check mark SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, Then click save settings. This will allow you to get return comments :)

Popular Posts