3.09.2014

Time Change the Good/Bad and the Ugly.

Ahhh time change.....Uggg time change.  I'm not really sure where I fall on this. I have to admit that I love it staying light longer into the evening, it's nice getting home and actually having some daylight to work with (and it makes getting in a run well walk at this point still that much easier).  The downside is waking up at the ass crack of dawn. It's gonna take a few days to get into my groove and it's dark until forever.  I hate opening my school by myself when it's dark...can you say super creepy.  The worst part about the time change is getting the kiddo to sleep.  She slept in until almost 8:30 go figure the one day she's not all bright eyed and bushy tailed tonight is going to be a nightmare.
 
Wish me luck...I'll need it.
 
 
This weekend was actually pretty busy. DQ had a birthday party at John's Incredible Pizza on Saturday.  That place is like Chuck-E-Cheese on steroids  WoW!! and it was at 10am I seriously did not need pizza that early in the day.  I survived by have a huge salad and one slice of pizza but I so could have mowed down another 4 slices ya it's my kryptonite    good thing I had a protein filled breakfast and wasn't so hungry as to lose all willpower.  I have to admit I did have a small piece of cake good thing it was chocolate not my fave so I only ate about half, then we finished up the day by babysitting for a family from my school.  That meant more pizza  REALLY??   My will is strong... You have no power over me... 100 points if you get the quote I really do have a nerd side.




Today was mostly house cleaning and laundry since the laundry fairy never made it to my house but I did get a chance to sneak out and spend some of that babysitting money.  I went to ULTA just to browse and ended up getting a NYX under eye concealer I'm gonna need it in the morning and a turquoise eyeliner  to try this look on my Pinterest board I saw if you need some help wasting time feel free to follow me here.  I also hit G-Stage the clothing store.
 


..so much coral and mint.... I was in heaven
 
I got a few shirts for spring/summer and a cardi ... Hallelujah I  finally found a mustard color cardi... my prayers were answered, see I knew I was in heaven.



 
final stop was the grocery store to pick up a spaghetti squash for dinner and then this happened



 
I couldn't help it those evil things knew my name and wouldn't  stop until I took them home.  I did only get one box though and I hope those sweet little girl scouts and their crack cookies will be long gone by the time I have to shop again.
 
How was your weekend?     What do you do to help get your groove for "spring forward"?
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. My daughter sold those things, luckily I don't care for them :). I don't know about where you live, but in S. CA this is the last weekend that they should be sold outside stores.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so lucky... If I had to have them in my house to sell I probably would be my own best customer :)

      Delete
  2. LABRINTH! #nerdsunite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I knew we were kindred spirits Kelly lol! Love the hashtag

      Delete
  3. I had no idea you also had a Good bad ugly-kinda post! Sorry -did not mean to steal it-I just read this right now! UGGH! So sorry! You look beautiful ! BTW... Good job on stopping at one slice only!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You didn't't steal anything it just means great minds think alike!! And believe me it took all the will power I had not to eat more than that one slice.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love to read them and I respond to every one. If you have not gotten a response it is probably because you are a "no-reply" blogger and I am unable too.

You can fix it by going to your BLOGGER ACCOUNTS then click on your Dashboard, go to EDIT PROFILE and check mark SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, Then click save settings. This will allow you to get return comments :)

Popular Posts