5.07.2014

Wendnesday Weigh-In... The Plan

It's that time again...




I'm up one pound.... 173.8 
I expected this if I said I wasn't a little bummed I'd be lying but every time I run a half I always retain a bit of weight I've come to accept it, like no, but I'll deal.  I swear you run 13.1 miles for 3+ hours  in 75 degree heat you think the fat would just melt off right....why do I keep doing it I'll never know cause I'll tell you the truth running kinda sucks but I just can't quit it. 
It's ok cause I got a plan. Now that the half is over (and there isn't another until Oct.) it's time to move on to other things.  Just look
I am working on a plan of action.  I want to get back to my Aqua and Body Pump classes (as long as I do light weights for a while longer I think the doc will be ok with it but when do I ever listen)I also want  to do more lifting in general.  But honestly I'm a little nervous.  I have a hard time lifting on my own .  I LOVE it, but I feel more comfortable with someone telling me what to do.  (God do I miss my trainer Soben, but my pocketbook just doesn't have the wiggle room to make it happen right now).  So I am researching, studying, pinteresting <--- new word? and making lists 
(I love lists, I am a total list maker).  I will make this happen!   
So if any of you have any advice or tips please send them my way. 
I need that scale to move the hell down.   I think I'll also start posting my weekly goals here or on instagram (I really haven't figured it all out yet)  I like the idea of weekly better than monthly,  I always start out strong but then towards the end lose steam.  And since we are talking goals I didn't do great but I wasn't horrible on my April goals  I only missed a total of 4 days of not drinking warm lemon water and 3 of not hitting my fitbit goal.  But I didn't lose 5 pounds and one week I got zero miles in for running.  I did great all my fruits and veggies in (that one was pretty easy I love em')
So even though this week is half over I'm NOT going to do the wait till Monday thing Let's get this shit started NOW!!!

See I already started yesterday :) 

Weekly goals May 5-11
1. At least 2 Body Pump Classes
2. One lifting session on my own (gotta break out of my comfort zone some how)
3. Walk/Run at least 3 miles for the week
 (I know this seems low, but I did just do 13.1 my legs need a little rest right...)
Oh and one more thing I started a Facebook page I would love for you to go and check it out Here.
Thanks so much you are awesome!

As always I hooked up with the girls Heather, Ash and Erin for WiW and I've also linked up with
 Shanna from because Shanna said so... I love her outfits they are adorns, and Amber from Fit Foodie Runs.


Joy Focused Learning

3 comments:

  1. I just started lifting this week because I finally had a friend to go with me, so I totally understand hating to lift on your own. I also gained some weight after my half marathon...not clue why though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the gain, but I bet you're right, it's just from the half. Good job btw!

    aintnodramamama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the gain but it'll be gone in no time I bet! Great job with starting to lift!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love to read them and I respond to every one. If you have not gotten a response it is probably because you are a "no-reply" blogger and I am unable too.

You can fix it by going to your BLOGGER ACCOUNTS then click on your Dashboard, go to EDIT PROFILE and check mark SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, Then click save settings. This will allow you to get return comments :)

Popular Posts