6.09.2014

Why did it Take Me So Long...

Hi all hope you had a great weekend?
Here it was filled with nothing...lovely wonderful nothingness.  Well I guess that's not entirely true
I did spend a lot of time on Nexflix...
Why has no one told me how awesome Orange is the new Black is! 

OMG I totally binge watched the first season this weekend I even took the iPad by the pool so I could multi-task. Though my crazy fur boy didn't like it so much he wanted to be on my lap seems he loves the sun as much as I do.



 I don't think I've watched this much T.V since my surgery. 
But no worries it wasn't all lounging around I got in a great run yesterday morning. It was a quick 5k my pace was not the best 14:21 but seeing as how I haven't run more than sprints lately I'll take it.
 I also went for  a walk every night thanks to my family  they were driving my bananas so I had to escape and really what better way.
On Saturday we took DQ to John's Incredible Pizza... think Chuck-E-Cheese on steroids,
and top it off with all you can eat pizza, pasta, and desserts, don't worry I stuck mainly to the salad bar but yes I had a piece of pizza too but just a small one it's my weakness!  I also finished editing the engagement session I did.  So sweet, I can't wait for their wedding in Nov. and I finally get to go as a guest this time instead of the photographer :) 


Finally this weeks Goals
1. Stay in my calorie range AND my macros
2. Keep replacing my 2nd cup of coffee with green tea
3. Get in 12,000 steps a day on my fitbit
(right now my target is 10,000 so I want to  push a little more)


Linking up with the Katie at Healthy Diva Eats for 
and Leeann for

1 comment:

  1. We just started watching OITNB on Netflix this past week; only to episode 3. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love to read them and I respond to every one. If you have not gotten a response it is probably because you are a "no-reply" blogger and I am unable too.

You can fix it by going to your BLOGGER ACCOUNTS then click on your Dashboard, go to EDIT PROFILE and check mark SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, Then click save settings. This will allow you to get return comments :)

Popular Posts