8.01.2014

Friday Five....Refrigerator Surprise

Yup I am still doing Fridays Five I can't help I like it :)  this weeks five is pretty much a little recap of my week so let's do this.
 
{one}
I have been doing great in my food choices and staying on track.  Sometimes it's really hard since my school serves up some pretty tasty snack for the kiddos ie. pot stickers, bean and cheese burritos, English muffin pizzas...so much food.  But I am staying strong and my  goal is to only eat what I have brought in my lunch  bag (yes I pack a lunch every darn day).
 
apples + pb = best combo ever

berry chicken salad
 
{two}
and as far as food goes it is not the only thing in my fridge at the moment thanks to DQ.  She is my own Dr. Doolittle.  This girl loves every creature under the sun (except maybe spiders but can you blame her) so some times I find things like this.

dand I need to go to the grocery store...
 
{three}
continuing on that path I think I'm slightly to blame for her creature/animal obsession.  I was like that too when I was younger and still am a bit the only thing that stops me now is that my mom isn't here to take care of the animals when I tire of them lol just kidding sort of  hence how we ended up with a dog after the hubs swore we would never have any more (just had to give him the sad eyes... works every time how do you thing I finally got my dish washer).
 
{four}
which brings me to my new pinterest board


Yup we are getting chickens.  Not right this minute probably in the next month or two. We need some time to get a coop (hello those thing can be pricey, any one out there want to donate to my farming dreams lol)  and all the other necessities for being "urban" chicken farmers :)

{five}
add that to my little plot of a garden and I am a happy little "wanna be" urban farm girl!
isn't my cantaloupe cute

Now I'm off to celebrate Carries Birthday with a few margaritas and some paddle boarding.


Linking up with, Oh Hey FridayThat Friday Blog Hop, and, Sincerely Paula
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love to read them and I respond to every one. If you have not gotten a response it is probably because you are a "no-reply" blogger and I am unable too.

You can fix it by going to your BLOGGER ACCOUNTS then click on your Dashboard, go to EDIT PROFILE and check mark SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, Then click save settings. This will allow you to get return comments :)

Popular Posts