8.29.2014

Oh Hey Friday…Dance Party


I have been doing really well at getting in my 30 minutes of activity and most of the time I am doing more than that. I guess the no expectation is working (so far).  The thing that has always helped is my tunes if I have good music I can do just about anything.

So for this Fridays Five I  put together my faves for the last few weeks.

{one}
I LOVE this song besides being fun and catchy the message is pretty damn awesome!




{two}
This is my new anthem.  The older I get the more I really don't give a you know what!
It's kinda liberating :)




{three}
This is my high school self coming out, 


{four}
I can get down and work up a good sweat to this one enough said!



{five}
another great sweatin' song but every time this comes on when I'm run I lose my rhythm,
cause the latin in me just wants to dance! haha


So  there you have it the music of my life :)

Linking up with September Farm, That Friday Blog Hop, and Friday's Favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love to read them and I respond to every one. If you have not gotten a response it is probably because you are a "no-reply" blogger and I am unable too.

You can fix it by going to your BLOGGER ACCOUNTS then click on your Dashboard, go to EDIT PROFILE and check mark SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, Then click save settings. This will allow you to get return comments :)

Popular Posts