8.06.2014

WiW…Progress is Not Always Perfection



Whoop Whoop I am actually down 2.2  freaking pounds this week!!

But I have a confession to make…. I didn't hit all my goals I set for the week.

1.Tracking check, I had that shit down, and even with all my fun weekend actitvites and going out to eat (a lot) I made sure to write every damn thing down. It may not have been perfect and I may have guesstimated a few things but at least I tried and had an idea of where I was.

2. Getting to the gym twice this week..nope not quite.  I did make it there once and it was a great work out I did 30 min on the elliptical and 20 minutes on the rowing machine.

3. At home activity…once YES!! actually more than that and that is also why I didn't make it to the gym more than once.  I was really trying to push myself to get to the gym another day but it was so hard to try and squeeze it in.  I had all my stuff packed and ready to go yesterday when DQ asked "hey mama can we go swimming?" I said no we have to go to the gym…Oh her poor little face and as I drove home to the gym I thought "What the hell am I doing??" This is why I am working so hard, to play and have fun with my kiddos. to be able to keep up with them and make lots of fun and active memories.  So I turned around and went home…to go swimming with my kid!!  


here's a pic of me (and my crazy hair) afterward DQ was already getting the stuff ready for the "carwash".

And it was FUN, we played, had swimming races, and I had her doing a few "aqua class" type things with me first me being the "teacher" then her turn to show me some moves lol. 
 Afterwards we decided to have a carwash and sponge fight :)  

It may not have been the gym workout I was planning but I made sure to really play hard and get in lots of movement so it would "count", and DQ and I had fun the ultimate goal.

DQ did a pretty good job of taking my pic I'd say :) but don't mind my weird face lol


Linking up with WiW, Liz, and Shanna.


7 comments:

  1. Awww. I love it!!!! I would have turned around too:) This morning my husband and I were suppose to go walking, but we ended up at Mcdonalds for pancakes and tea. No regrets. It was so great just spending that time visiting. Life happens and we are getting healthy to enjoy it. Congrats on the 2.2 pounds. You look like you had a blast swimming. This post got me excited:) lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leslie yes memories make it all worth it and her smile after while snuggling on the couch melt my heart! Who said it has to be hard (all the time) :)

      Delete
  2. Love it! Why are we working so hard? To have happier healthier lives with the ones we love....glad you got to experience some special family time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pool time sounds so much better than the gym. You can't stop living your life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome loss and enjoy that weather and family time while you can!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look awesome! I miss being in the 170s. I felt good there and I feel like I'll never get back. It's a work in progress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic! Sometimes it just isn't about being perfect. You have to enjoy life and still be accountable. Great job this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love to read them and I respond to every one. If you have not gotten a response it is probably because you are a "no-reply" blogger and I am unable too.

You can fix it by going to your BLOGGER ACCOUNTS then click on your Dashboard, go to EDIT PROFILE and check mark SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, Then click save settings. This will allow you to get return comments :)

Popular Posts