9.19.2014

Oh Hey Friday

Hey Friday there you are…thank god that means this crazy week is almost over!
Not that it hasn't been fun, but seriously the older I get the more tiring "fun" is lol.

This will be short a sweet since the crazy is not over yet, Wednesday we went to the Katy Perry concert. We all got off at 3:00pm and went over to our friends Jen & Brad (who scored some tickets and came with us).  Seriously this girl is the hostess with the mostest… lol 
But watch out she has a mean Mai Tai recipes (which we loves maybe a little to much)
 

Then because Brad is so awesome he got his driver (yea talk about fancy) to drive us to the concert



We went to Cheesecake Factory for apps (and I was a good girl and only had a few of this and that).
but as you can see i this picture maybe one to many Mai Tais as I'm not sure what the heck I was looking at!


We had pretty decent "cheap seats" and turns out Jen & Brad sat right behind us!


I am still trying to recoup, since my Back -to- School night was last night (I have not been home in 2 days) and I will finally get to go home today but only for 2 hours before I have to pack up and head out to Barbs for the Survivor Mud Run tomorrow morning…praying I survive.

Linking up with Paula and  Jennie.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like such a fun concert! glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love to read them and I respond to every one. If you have not gotten a response it is probably because you are a "no-reply" blogger and I am unable too.

You can fix it by going to your BLOGGER ACCOUNTS then click on your Dashboard, go to EDIT PROFILE and check mark SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, Then click save settings. This will allow you to get return comments :)

Popular Posts