11.24.2014

Weekend Shenanigans

Happy almost Thanksgiving.  Can you believe it the holidays are here, I swear it was just summer wait I live in Southern California it was just 85 degrees last week.  Any way the holidays marks the beginning of all the crazy weekend shenanigans, and this was the start for me.

Saturday was my friends Kerry & Dan's wedding.  It was held in a beautiful winery in San Juan Capistrano.  

We clean up pretty good.

the hubs and his best impression of the thug life lol.

and then of course the best photo bomb award goes to this guy who offered to take our picture.

The wedding was so much fun we drank, danced, and did a little more drinking.  

Sunday was my first official photo shoot of the season and it was with one of my favorite families.  Gary is actually my running buddy Barb's brother.  I just love them and their boys are so stinking cute! I want to marry DQ off to little Gary :) 


Then of course I used the rest of my free time making bows and such.  I'm seriously thinking of reopening my easy shop. I just need to build up my stock first.

How was your weekend?

Linking up with Healthy Diva Eats and Life of Meg.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love to read them and I respond to every one. If you have not gotten a response it is probably because you are a "no-reply" blogger and I am unable too.

You can fix it by going to your BLOGGER ACCOUNTS then click on your Dashboard, go to EDIT PROFILE and check mark SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, Then click save settings. This will allow you to get return comments :)

Popular Posts