1.09.2015

Oh Hey 5 on Friday

So wrapping up the first full week after the holidays I'd have to say  who knew I could love a day so much…Thank god it's Friday.  So as always getting right to it.

{one}
Carrie and I started back with our Thursday night gym dates.  We went to a fancy one in the Spectrum (a mall) I've never been to a gym at the mall before. It was nice and even had a water feature cause we all need one of those in our gym

{two}
Been burning the calories this week and just gonna keep at it and hope the weight will follow.

{three}
I was not completely perfect with meals this week . The Hubs and I had a chance to go to happy hour ALONE so we took full advantage.  I didn't use it as an exuse to go crazy though. I did have a drink or two but instead of all the fried apps I went with a very yummy beet salad. It's all about the balance.

{four}
I love how silly my oldest TaTa and I are.  Some times we will text each other in just meems.  Or do this...






{five}

while in Arizona the hubs and his bestie were being funny and taking a bunch of selfies (I posted it here) Then I saw this yesterday… 

Uh-oh I better keep an eye on the hubs….
Have a great weekend everyone!

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love to read them and I respond to every one. If you have not gotten a response it is probably because you are a "no-reply" blogger and I am unable too.

You can fix it by going to your BLOGGER ACCOUNTS then click on your Dashboard, go to EDIT PROFILE and check mark SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, Then click save settings. This will allow you to get return comments :)

Popular Posts