1.16.2015

Oh Hey 5 on Friday…Moments


Thank you all for your sympathy it really is appreciated.  Though it is hard it just reminds me to never take a single day for granted and to make the most of every moment.
So here a few great moments that have happened. This week:

{one} 
Last week was also my Moms birthday.  It was great spending the day with her and planning our next half marathon. Yup we are doing it again the OC half in May! 



{two}
Spending some one on one with my big girl she also has a birthday next week.  I can't believe she is turning 21 where has the time gone.  I love her so much and am so proud of the woman she has become. Beautiful, fearless, kind. 


{three}
Moments like this are my favorite.  Just some quite time (after a run) sitting down enjoying a cup of coffee at my own personal zoo otherwise known as my backyard.  


{four}
And now my zoo is finally paying it back. We got our first egg yesterday.  Was it writes that I was so excited!! DQ wants to keep the shell so I will blow it out tomorrow and make a scrambled egg out of it. Hope it's all that it's cracked up to be. Sw what I did there lol I'm so funny. 


{five}
I love when I find a Pinterest recipe and it really is as good as it says and looks. This is a Pesto Caprese thingy <--- thats a word right?  Any way its a whole wheat roll split in half with about a tablespoon of pesto spread then topped with mozzarella tomatoes (you are supposed to add basil leaves but I didn't have any) a bit of Parm then put it under the broiler for 3-5 minutes and drizzle with balsamic glaze.  


What's your favorite Pinterest find lately?




The Diary of a Real Housewife

1 comment:

  1. Love the chickens by the pool!! And your first egg!! Awesome! I had chickens growing up so it's cute to see your daughter with the egg!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love to read them and I respond to every one. If you have not gotten a response it is probably because you are a "no-reply" blogger and I am unable too.

You can fix it by going to your BLOGGER ACCOUNTS then click on your Dashboard, go to EDIT PROFILE and check mark SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, Then click save settings. This will allow you to get return comments :)

Popular Posts